The Romance of Chastisement

The Romance of Chastisement

Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Dwindling Archive

It is getting smaller. The reason is that as I publish more ebooks I must eliminate any stories that are included in those publications. It's part of the deal with Amazon. So if there was something you were looking for, check out the ebooks. It might be in there. At some time in the future I may repost but for now if it is in an ebook, it won't be here.

In the meantime the novella, "A VERY BRIGHT GIRL" will go live soon on Amazon. I'll post details later, but it does have bonus stories as well.

2 comments:

Ordalie said...

"I must eliminate any stories that are included in those publications."
Eliminate where? On this blog? On LSP?

Rollin said...

Only on this blog. KLSF story titles are "invisible" to search engines. I have no intention of eliminating anything from KLSF.