The Romance of Chastisement

The Romance of Chastisement

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Saturday Spanks

Here is my Saturday Spanks post. It's an except from ANNE OF WULFSTEDT, currently on sale in the Kindle store for $0.99.

Crown Prince Peter confronts Anne over her political meddling---

“And, so, we come to this. What usually happens to lazy schoolgirls, Anne, when they fail to apply themselves and are disobedient?”
Anne started to back away. “Peter, no.”
“I think you know. They are chastised, are they not?” said Peter, now advancing swiftly.
“Come here, Anne. I hate to have to do this, but I’m afraid it has now become necessary for me to apply a little correction.”
 She tried to retreat but Peter grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him. He sat in the chair and toppled her face down over his knee, pinning her with his left hand, while with his right he raised her skirt. She shrieked in protest but Peter held her firmly and pulled up her petticoats leaving her clad now only in satin drawers that hugged her voluptuous bottom. Read the rest in


                                                                         
Amazon linkI


17 comments:

Kathryn R. Blake said...

It looks like Crown Prince Peter is about to make sure Anne understands who she needs to please. Fascinating snippet, Rollin. Thanks for sharing..

Thianna D said...

Historical spanking story. I'm intrigued.

Susan D.Taylor Susan Arden said...

I love the idea of historical romance spanking in this type of detail. I'm so enjoying this Sat Spank hop. Delicious site.

Louisa Bacio said...

Like the image of the petticoats, and historical setting. Nicely done.

Joseph McNamara said...

Chastisement and correction, petticoats and satin, and a history lesson in the way it was... Makes you wonder what your ancestors did in their day with a fascination and ache for Dominance and submission...

Rollin said...

Well, he told her not to meddle, Kathryn. Thanks.

Rollin said...

It gets better. Trust me.

Rollin said...

Great! Thanks, Susan. Come back often. The book covers on the right link straight to Amazon.

Rollin said...

Thanks, Louisa. Appreciate that.

Rollin said...

It's an historical period you don't see too much, 1630 or thereabouts, Joseph. And it's Germany, not England, so it is a bit unusual, but I picked it because the story fit the politics of the day.

Cara Bristol said...

Historical and spanking go together like chocolate and wine.

Renee Rose said...

Yes, I love historical spankings!!

Constance Masters said...

I love historicals too. Great snippet Rollin. Thanks for sharing :)

ronnie said...

Rollin, thanks that was great. Love the historical setting.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

governingana said...

I agree with Renee and Cara. Nice historical touch.

Patricia Green said...

I got a real feel for the period of this book, just from those few sentences. Good work!

Rollin said...

Cara, Renee, Ronnie, Ana, Constance and Patricia--
I love to write in other historical periods, but it's challenging. This is one you don't see much, the period of the 30 Years War in Europe, but it's just right for what I had in mind. Regency would be a challenge for me, I think. I haven't read enough of that period to get a feel for it. But this era was a nice fit and there was an abundance of research material available on the politics of the time.