The Romance of Chastisement

The Romance of Chastisement

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mother's Day Promo--free eBook



Starting midnight PDT and extending through Mother's Day, LaFORGE, my novel length trilogy will be free in the Amazon Kindle store. So don't just give mom a Kindle, iPad or tablet for Mother's Day---load it up with a steamy supernatural thriller consisting of a trio of interconnected romantic, sexy stories featuring plenty of spanking action. The link to LaFORGE can be found in the panel to the right. Just click on the title cover to go straight to Amazon.

4 comments:

Orage said...

Ahem...And how about non-American readers? I can only gat ebooks from Amazon.fr

Rollin said...

Orage, it should go free across all Amazon platforms at midnight May 11 PDT give or take system delays. Let me know if it doesn't. We'll work something out. I know my books are available on Amazon.fr. PS--reviews are very helpful.

Orage said...

I've just been to the Amazon.fr site: no mention of this LaForge trilogy for the time being.
I had some trouble finding your previous ebooks since you never said your full name was Rollin Hand.

Rollin said...

Orage,
Shoot me an email. It's on my profile page.