The Romance of Chastisement

The Romance of Chastisement

Saturday, June 8, 2013

New at Blushing Books

Things are going nicely at Blushing Books (www.blushingbooks.com). I now have four titles in eBook form for download. They are available in different formats including EPUB and PDF. The titles are "The Naughty Wives Collection Vol 1"., "The MIlls Governess", "Strict Ladies and Naughty Boys Vol.1", and "The Romance of Spanking Vol. 1". More are on the way. To access them all see my author listing at Blushing Books at Rollin's page.

Also note the revised cover for "The Puritan Museum and other stories". Some folks have told me that my titles are hard to find on the Amazon web site. The reason is that Amazon places an invisible "adult tag" on the book if it deems it unsuitable for general readership. I am working to fix that since the problem seems to be my covers with the wonderfully provocative Paula Russell drawings. Unfortunately they get an "R" rating from Amazon and thereby excludes me from certain types of search engine results. I wish it were otherwise but that's the world we live in.

2 comments:

Blondie said...

Way to go!!! Congratulations

Rollin said...

Thank you, Blondie. Note however, that even with the new cover, The Puritan Museum is still tagged "adult."