The Romance of Chastisement

The Romance of Chastisement

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

EBook release! The Romance of Spanking, the Complete Collection.

We've been having a lot of fun lately on this blog, but now it is time for a word from our sponsor.
The collection is a great value for the money. $5.95 gets you all 20 stories, many of them novelette length. In print the book would be 326 pages. At over 105,000 words this is a great compendium of spanking fiction with a romantic slant.

The Amazon US link is HERE
UK link HERE 
DE, CA and AUS
Barnes and Noble
Apple iTunes store

Here is a brief excerpt from one of the stories, Jacque and the Professor:

The next month she threw herself into school with renewed vigor. It was as if she had been re-energized. Of course part of it was her growing friendship with the handsome Alex Hardin. He was charming and witty, not to mention a great cook. He did not appear to have a female love interest. But beside their arranged dinners, the so called "carrot", they saw little of each other.

But then her resolve faded. Her friend Marci came to town and they spent some time shopping and going out with mutual friends. By the time she left, Jacque was way behind on homework. Just great, she thought. I'm due to meet with Alex and give him rough drafts to critique. I'll have to put something, anything, together. I can't let him think I'm goofing off after all the time he's put in-not to mention feeding me like a queen. After cobbling something together she had to run an errand, so she left the drafts in a large envelope which she stuck just inside his door.

She found the note stuck in her door the next day when she got home. It said simply, "F. See me. Alex." It was with some trepidation that she timidly knocked on his door. I don't know what "F" means but I bet it's not good, she thought. The door opened and Jacque was greeted by an Alex Hardin wearing a concerned frown. "Come in," he said brusquely and ushered her in.

"So? You don't look happy," observed Jacque. Those draft papers must have sucked. I knew it. Damn!

Alex ran his hand through his hair in a gesture of frustration. "I don't know where to start. This stuff you put inside my door yesterday is terrible. You can't turn this in. I mean, how did you do this so badly after all the work we've put in? It's like one step forward and two steps back."

"So the F means 'flunk'?"

Alex nodded in the affirmative.

"Well, I can explain. You see my friend Marci came to town, and I haven't seen her in months and she's such a dear friend, and she really likes to shop, you see, and so I spent a lot of time with her, and then we have these other friends and we all thought, great, let's go out and...." She was prattling non stop.

Alex put his hand up. "Those are your excuses for preparing shoddy work?"
She started to talk but he stopped her again. He shook his head. "It doesn't matter. You know, you are wasting my time and yours. And your money."

Jacque was so chagrined over this. She had screwed up royally. And so he was scolding her. As he should. She should have told Marci she had to study. "Please," she entreated Alex. "I won't pull this again. I promise. Your help has been really valuable and I need it. I-I'll work harder. Promise."

Alex raised his eyebrows. "You will?"

"Yes, please. Anything." She paused, thinking. "I know," she said brightly. "I'll make dinner for you. Oh, I'm not as good a cook and everything, but I do make a great mac and cheese and..."

Alex stood, arms folded. "That wasn't the deal."

"The deal?" Jacque was confused. "What deal?"

"The one you insisted on," said Alex, very matter-of-factly.
The deal? Oh, no, she suddenly realized. THAT deal!

Alex came toward her and took her by the wrist. "You remember my little story? Heloise and Abelard?" He was tugging her toward the couch. "Well, since the carrot hasn't worked, it's time for the stick."

"Oh, no," she sputtered, stumbling after him off balance as he pulled closer to the sofa. He sat down and flipped her face down across his lap. "Eeeek!" she squawked. As she wriggled her short pleated skirt rose up in back. He was going to be able see her panties! "Uh, Alex, now there must be some other way. Uh, I'm too old for this."


"I think it's Dr. Hardin while I have you in this position, and in my opinion you are not too old for a spanking, and, I'm going to give you one according to our previous arrangement. Are you ready?"

"Yes," she squeaked meekly, "I mean no! No! Let me up!" The renewed squirming raised her skirt to a dangerously high level on the backs of her thighs.

"Too late. After this, I will correct your papers and you will rewrite them. You will hand them to me Sunday night for final review. Now for the spanking."


Her skirt had ridden so high that Alex, flipped it up out of the way. He had to whistle to himself at the sight that greeted him. He had known that Jacque had a shapely bottom, but he was unprepared for this. Clad in thin white nylon panties, Jacque's bottom was breathtakingly sexy. Twin perfectly rounded globes, starkly set apart from her thighs, jutted up provocatively, jiggling and wobbling as she continued a half hearted struggle. The cut of the panties revealed more bottom than they covered. She froze as Alex patted her, seemingly testing their resilience before he began.
The feel of Alex's hand  on her bottom sent an electric-like shock through her system. She flushed, too embarrassed for words.

No comments: