The Romance of Chastisement

The Romance of Chastisement

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

This Blog is Moving

Blogger has made a major change to its terms of service. As of March 23 no nudity or partial nudity of any kind may be depicted on any blog. For the past year I have featured illustrations in the stories I present for your reading pleasure and some of them show people in various states of undress. Rather than remain here and purge my blog of all images, my choice is to hit the road. Moreover, if today it's images that are censored, tomorrow it will be content. This is no doubt just the first wave in an all out assault on adult oriented content.

 I expect this to be a fairly quick transition and the new link will be posted here, so with the click of a mouse you'll be re-directed to my new space.

7 comments:

Leigh Smith said...

I did not get a notice from Blogger, nor did I the last time and I am convinced that those who use Blogger's disclaimer about under 18 are the blogs that are targeted.

I'll be visiting on your new site.

ronnie said...

Rollin hello,

So, in your opinion, is Goggle saying that any picture, drawing including sketches which for instance might show a bare bottom but not genitalia would contravene their new rules?

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Rollin said...

ronnie, I don't know what it means and I doubt they'd tell you, but my take is that if you are an 18+ site with a content warning, ANY graphical partial nudity will get you blocked. That's the way I interpret the intent.

ronnie said...

Thanks Rollin.

Doesn't seem fair. Not sure what I'll do, I like my images:)

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Enzo said...

Rollin,
I received the email too and have been contemplating what to do.
They state they wont delete any content or blogs, but force them to go completely private/by invite only. If I do that I am sure I would lose large amounts of readers. At the same time I dont want to go and edit my images either.
Decisions decisions.

- Enzo

Rollin said...

I chose to move to wordpress. It will take a few days but worth it in the long run.

Anonymous said...

Rollin, you will be in the same mess in WordPress eventually. These big outfits are easy targets for the "thought police".

Better to find a smaller host with no assets. They fear no one as they have nothing to lose.

Regards,
Tiredny